So this is so awesome. I won’t lie I feel new to this, but I have rules to guide me. So excited though 🙂 #BloggersGoals
So here are the rules to follow (I say “SO” way to much)
- You have to thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog;
- You have to write a post to show your award;
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog;
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers;
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to; and
- Comment on the blogs of these 15 bloggers and let them know that you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created.
- Big thanks to Ihuoma of India Charlie Echo for nominating me for this award. Thanks Girl! Appreciate the vote of confidence.
- So this is my post showing my award, although I posted on Cupboard detoxing sp be sure to check that out guys and comment your thoughts.
- I only started blogging about a month ago after postponing it for almost 2 years. I guess I just decided it’s more a case of now or never and here I am. The reason behind it was also to help me try and market what I do which is my crafts, but more specifically wedding invites and nail art ♥
- So my first piece of advise is to be yourself really. Everybody has amazing blogs and ways of writing, but you have to be your own unique self in order to stand out. My second piece of advice is to be consistent in your posts. It’s hard starting out and figuring out where you stand, but through consistency you will get there. Also, don’t feel dispondant when you only get a few likes or none lol it happens.
- Ok I don’t even know 15 bloggers so I’m nominating 3 only (apologies if this breaks those rules, but some rules are meant to be broken). My three nominations are Lia, Megan, Emma.
Thanks for the support guys, much love and keep blogging ♥♥♥ I looove these hearts.